Design figure-The Nightingale, walnut
The Nightingale, Walnut
The wooden design figure, the Nightingale from Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale, is a member of the animal family of wooden fairy tale figures, for home or office decoration. Minimalistic style of Danish interior design, by skilled Danish craftsmen. Products that last, from generation to generation.
The wooden design figure, The Walnut Nightingale.
- Designed by Borg Brückner and Mikkel Lang Mikkelsen
- Materials: walnut, maple wood and stainless steel
- Treated with Natural Oil: DGUV Test certified, EU-directives and other safety and health requirements, and ISO certified
- Packaging: Forest Stewardship Council, FSC, certified
- Specifications: 10.5 cm L x 4.0 cm W x 7.5 cm H / 9.5cm L x 6.5cm W x 5.5cm H with box
- Weight 39g / with box 66g